MID Bulletins are issued periodically as a means of communicating to insurance agents and companies on compliance-related
issues. Please refer to the MID website disclaimer before
viewing bulletins. The bulletins are available below for viewing in the Adobe Acrobat format.
- 2014-9 Examination of Life, Accident and Health Insurance Producer Applicants
- 2014-8 Compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS) Final Rule on the Exchange and Insurance Market Standards for 2015 and Beyond as it Relates to Hospital or Other Fixed Indemnity Insurance Products
- 2014-7 Suitability in Annuity Transactions Regulation: Insurance Producer Training.
- 2014-6 Notification of the Upcoming Application for Participation in Mississippi State-Based Small Business Health Options Program (Shop) Marketplace.
- 2014-5 Compliance Standards for Sale of Burglar Bars.
- 2014-4 Notice and Rejection of Uninsured Motorist Coverage Form (SB 2733).
- 2014-3 Premium Payments for Policyholders in Impacted Areas
- The provisions of this Bulletin expired on July 7, 2014.
- 2014-2 Amended Emergency Waiver of Certain LC Gas Standards and Procedures
- 2014-1 Emergency Waiver of Certain L.C. Gas Standards and Procedures
Prior to 1980 Bulletins