The Mississippi Insurance Department offers the following types of producer\individual licenses. Click on the links (where available) for application
instructions and forms. Questions pertaining to the licensing process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling the MID Licensing Division at (601) 359-3582.
To go directly to a particular section, click on a link below:
We recommend ProducerEDGE™ to our insurance producers and adjusters tasked with managing their own personal compliance.
Click the ProducerEDGE button to activate your no-cost subscription to ProducerEDGE and begin easily applying for, renewing, and managing your licenses, upcoming renewals, and CE from one convenient and secure online location.
No hassle compliance, brought to you by the Mississippi Insurance Department, powered by Vertafore.
Click here to view more information about ProducerEDGE.
Individual Producer Licensing Online Services
Individual Producer Licensing Forms
- Automobile Club -
- Bail Agent, Professional * -
- Burial Agents -
- Insurance Producer - Instructions,
Amendments, Annuity Sales Training Requirement
- Accident, and Health
- Personal Lines
- Variable Life and Variable Annuity Products
- Legal -
- Limited Line Credit Insurance Producer - Instructions, Application, Renewals
- Limited Lines Insurance Producer - Instructions,
Application, Renewals, Amendments
- Industrial Fire
- Industrial, Life, Accident, and Health
- Trip, Accident and Baggage
- Car Rental
- Managing General Agent (individual) - Instructions, Application, Renewals
- Reinsurance Intermediary Managers/Brokers (individual) -
- Risk Retention Agent -
- Supervising General Agent (individual) - Instructions, Application, Renewals
- Surplus Lines Insurance Producer - Instructions, Application, Renewals, Eligible Nonadmitted Form, MS SL Affidavit, MSLA Registration
- Temporary Insurance Producer - Application (contact us before applying)
- Temporary Limited Lines Insurance Producer - Application (contact us before applying)
- Viatical Settlement Representative or Broker (individual) -
AgencyEDGE combines access to PDB data with electronic regulatory processes, in one integrated service. The service delivers faster compliance processing without an expensive software investment. Convenient email notifications provide you with advanced insight when your producers’ applications change status with the state. Streamlined payment processing means you can pay all state fees on one convenient monthly statement, rather than issuing 50 different payments. You can rely on knowledgeable customer service representatives to assist you with transactions, provide you with informed answers to your questions and update you when regulatory requirements change. If a transaction error occurs, AgencyEDGE provides a detailed explanation and instructions, and holds the transaction in a queue so that you can fix errors in advance rather than needlessly paying the state for declined transactions.
Click the AgencyEDGE button to apply, renew,manage agency licenses on Sircon/Vertafore; receive automatic email notifications, perform state-required compliance transactions on behalf of all your producers through direct, electronic connections to the states.
Click here to view more information about AgencyEDGE.
Entity Producer Licensing Forms
Letters of Certification/Change of Address/Name Change